Hi Guys,
I realized I may be treading dangerous ground. I shouldn’t be blogging at work.
If she saw what I wrote yesterday, there’d be big trouble.
For me.
No more cutting off my nose to spite my face.
I was doing good with that but things have been so precarious and when I’m tired, defeated and hopeless, I don’t care.
Enough of that, I’ve had diarrhea all flipping morning. Like…nonstop.
My poor tummy. It’s so hard.
I’m grateful for the good things that have happened and are happening but sadly, the chemical, hormonal driven part of my depression doesn’t just go bye bye no matter how badly I wish it would.
So this morning is a struggle of worry, sorrow, some resentment. I’m going crazy not being able to go to the store. It was offered to me last night, to go but I had no idea what I might even want or need.
I will have enough money to get my car fixed but I’ve also had to blow a lot taking Ubers, etc.
My friend Carol picked me up yesterday and she’s gonna pick me up today too so just the one uber into work. It was fun. We crack each other up because we are similar in lots of ways.
It was a big deal for her to get in her car and drive as far as she had to.
I’m so happy for her.
I pray that what we think is wrong with the car IS what is wrong with the car and it’s a good fix. I pray with everything that the car can last me another year.
Poor Pumpkin went without her daily brushes while the puppy was here and she has some little mats so I’ll be working on her tonight, they’re going to have to be cut out.
Maybe.
I’d need a better brush to brush them out but we’ll see.
I miss little man. My sweet puppy.
Like I said, still struggling but I feel like my holding on grip is a bit stronger.
I better go. I’m going to try and walk to Starbucks in the heat and order my Uber from there.
Okie.
Well, love and light!
Be Blessed.
TGIF!!
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment