Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2026

I Mean...Pretty Much Eff You

Hi Everyone,

Good Morning!

It's not but that's par for the course.

I am sick with missing the puppy. But at the same time, I still know it's for the best.

It's so hard having to shell out $40.00 each morning to Uber to work but at least there's an end in sight. Tomorrow night. We have no food in the house and no way to get any other than ordering so I've just been grabbing snacks at the gas station behind my job.

We can do this until tomorrow night. Just til tomorrow night. I can hang in there. 

My boss...I can't anymore.

I like her, I do. But I can't deny what I see, ya know? She's really hard on everyone else and she has HUGE expectations of everyone else but those expectations don't apply to herself.

She pays me SHIT and she gives no fucks that I am currently shelling out 1/4 of my daily pay to get here right now.

Anytime I take off, I come back to my desk covered with "mistakes" I've made, several from when I first started. It's like she's punishing me. I was out because I was hospitalized and we STILL don't know what's wrong with me because she pays so shitty I can't even afford their insurance.

And I get you can't always be missing work but I have no money and when something like this happens. My car alternator going is not me being irresponsible. She gives no fucks that I am busting my ass to get here and yes, I had to leave yesterday but it was the only time I could surrender the puppy and have a ride to get there.

And I get here today and all these fucking documents from before. 

All over my desk.

FUCK YOU.

I honestly think, now that is showing itself to be a pattern, that she is punishing me for taking time off.

Why?

Like, do you know how much time she had to have spent on this?

Clearly...to punish me. Because this is not break the bank stuff. It's how stuff is stapled!!! And she has a different way for stapling A/R open and A/R closed jobs, she has a different way for stapling new jobs, then you staple accounts payable a different way. Whatever, staple stuff stupid til your lil' mean heart's content but it's not something small children will be harmed over.

If I hadn't just come part way through the shit-storm, ugh, her I'd LOVE to walk out on her and will if I get hired elsewhere. No two weeks here, she has not cut me any slack even though these things - the hospital, the car...the puppy, I'll take the credit for that one. But these other things are life happening to me, things I would NEVER ask for.

FUCK YOU.

I don't care anymore. I don't care if she see's this...I don't care if she see's my YouTube shorts.

I just...I had to get that shit off my shoulders.

I came in and I literally could not believe it. Petty, OCD, overbearing, mean.

Fuck you and fuck you some more.

I have been through literal hell and back in the past 5 years and more so in the last 2 and some mean girl is not going to get ahead of me. I thought, after the job last year, that I had seen and heard it all, turns out I should never think that.

I am out but I am out the right way. You watch me go. You'll see.

I'm excited to see my friend Carol tonight. She said she'd take me to the bank too. I'm gonna get her a coffee for sure.

My friend Krickit and my friend Shari both reached out so hopefully, I'll be connecting with them in the next few days.

Alright, well I haven't felt like working so I guess I better do so...fix her stupid staple bullshit. 

At least she's gone today so I can go at my own pace.

And read The Hobbit because I read it every fall, followed by The Lord of The Rings. Frodo's journey and the one ring are very important to me. Middle Earth is what I imagine "Heaven" to be.

Alright,

I'm going to sign off. 

Enjoy Your Day.

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Mean...Pretty Much Eff You

Hi Everyone, Good Morning! It's not but that's par for the course. I am sick with missing the puppy. But at the same time, I still k...