Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2026

Viking

Good Morning!!

All is well. I know people worry when I don’t ost but I had a crash this weekend.

I think it was inevitable.

What I can tell you, is that my daughter went back to work on Saturday and had a good shift and she is on the mend, still taking one of the antibiotics. She’s been very, very good about it.

But your girl here just faded out.

It’s OK, one for the books, right? Move on little soldier. Keep up the steady trudge.

Today I’m fine with the trudge.

There are things I have to do, there are always things I have to do and yeah, just gotta do them.

My big thing lately is I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die a smoker, I do not want to die overweight, I do not want to die poor and destitute. I don’t want to die without some kind of savings towards a funeral so my kids aren’t stuck with that shit. You can have a Viking burial up in Duluth.

I kind of want that. I mean I’m known for my kind of quirky personality in real life so why not go out the same way I lived.

Anyways, that’s all I got for today and I go on.

I hope you all have an amazing day.

Be blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Viking

Good Morning!! All is well. I know people worry when I don’t ost but I had a crash this weekend. I think it was inevitable. What I can tell ...