Hi and G’day Mates,
Oh my goodness, I have Puppy fever. I am so in love with my son’s dog.
You guys, he is good!!!! We have not had one accident. He poops and pees outside. In all fairness, I bring him out every hour to hour and a half.
Puppy sitting is fun.
And the apartment organization continues.
By this evening, it’ll be completely clean and puppy proofed.
Then this week, with the relief of having that done, I’ll hit the projects I want to finish.
I think once I finish my room, I’ll go to sleep with him for a bit and then I’ll get up and hit the dining room as my cats need the dining room table to eat on for now.
I’m thinking puppy will be here for a week at most but we’ll adjust of necessary.
I’ll try and post a short of him soon.
So yeah, too busy and too tired to feel the depression that has coiled itself around me. Today, the grip is not tightening!
Ok, well. Gotta go.
Have a blessed rest of the day.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment