Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 3, 2026

T-Boned

Good Morning!

It is Saturday and I am telling myself one two three and GO.

Yup, there’s a list.

Yup, it’s a lot.

I want things DONE!

I want to stop talking about what I want to do and just DO it.

I have to be in action mode.

Yes I honor that I’m tired but letting things pass me by doesn’t serve me. 

I’m going to have to stay off my phone.

I do want to take a moment to take a moment to share some gratitude.

My daughter was in a car accident yesterday.

A guy ran a red light and tboned her.

She’s ok.

Shook up and damage to her front end (car) but she’s ok.

One second earlier and that might not have been the case.

So I’m grateful that she is ok. We even went and saw a movie last night. 

I’m grateful.

Alright.

I gotta get’er done.

Have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie


No comments:

Post a Comment

T-Boned

Good Morning! It is Saturday and I am telling myself one two three and GO. Yup, there’s a list. Yup, it’s a lot. I want things DONE! I want ...