Hi Everyone.
I’m so sad. So so sad. My sister’s beloved pup crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday.
My sister is heartbroken.
As are all of us who got to love her and share in her life and the joy she brought.
I got to spend time with her last weekend and I’m so happy.
All animals are special, of course, but when it’s our own or one we felt close to and loved, oh wow.
Takes your breath away.
I wonder if they even have a clue of the joy they bring.
Please send love out to my sister. I know her. I know her heart and I know it’s broken.
This kind of thing makes you feel helpless because you want to help ease the pain but there’s only time. Only time can heal and it’s an imperfect process.
Sweet Chatty you are loved. Run free through the plains of heaven. Run like the wind.
Say hello to my Fox, to Buffy and Casey and Venus and Bono and Newgie and Squeaky and Stanley and Friend and Cubby, to Qi and Presto, to Maple and Trout and Trickle and Syler.
Say hello to all our beloveds.
I feel like that’s all that matters today.
Grief.
My sister’s gentle heart.
Just send her love.
Hug your fur babies today in honor of Chatty.
She will be missed and this immeasurable loss is noted in, and will be kept, in our hearts until we are united again.
Go gentle today.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment