Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Physical Stuff

Happy Afternoon,

I am so grateful and relieved right now. I’ve tried hard not to post on FB and especially not multiple times but y’all, my back is my arch nemesis.

The best way to describe this is:

It’s right next to my spine on the right hand side and it’s on the lower side of my upper back.

It comes in waves and the only thing I have reference for; is being in labor about to give birth.

The waves feel more like contractions. You have the pain of that but in the middle of these contractions, the pain will travel to other areas both north and south of the original trouble spot.

This started last Monday and has gotten progressively worse. These episodes usually last 2-3 days and doesn’t affect me when I sleep. Well we are going in a week and last night, the pain kept me up.

I try not to bitch about my physical stuff to much but I understand why some do. Pain is awful.

With no insurance, you can guess where I’m going. No one in their right mind, I should say no doctor, in their right mind would prescribe pain medication to someone they hadn’t seen.

I won’t say who on here but someone reached out today saying I would love to see your face. I miss it. I explained what was going on in this person said you need to come see me. So I dropped my daughter off at work and went over to my friends house. I was given some muscle relaxers and some painkillers. Both of these were prescribed so I felt safe accepting it.

I’m on my couch now PAIN FREE.

Have a good night!

Be Blessed!!

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physical Stuff

Happy Afternoon, I am so grateful and relieved right now. I’ve tried hard not to post on FB and especially not multiple times but y’all, my ...