Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2026

No Pain

 Good Morning!

Monday has arrived yet again.

I wish I could tell you I had a productive Sunday but if you read yesterday's blog, you'll know my back continues to wreak havoc on me.

The muscle relaxer is helping. I'm going to take another one when I get to work but will not be able to take another painkiller until I get back home...if I need it.

I can't be driving while on that stuff. It knocks me out.

Indeed, I slept pretty much from 5PM on last night.

No pain this morning but I need to stay ahead of it.

Much of the problem with this particular pain, is that because of where it's located, I clench up constantly and I think that's why it won't get better this time.

Anyways, getting that help with medication made a huge difference. I slept, it doesn't hurt right now.

I just want you to know...I applied for a job this morning.

I get notices through Indeed and the State of Minnesota, so when one comes up that I'm qualified for, I can be on it quickly.

Good way to start my day anyways.

I paid the rent this morning too. They give us until the 5th.

This is the first time I've paid it and had money left over until my next paycheck.

And that feels great too.

So it would seem I have much to be grateful for today.

And I am.

So on that note, I'm gonna go get dressed, etc. and ready for work and I will be back tomorrow.

Way to go girl (as I pat myself on the back).

I hope you all have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Pain

 Good Morning! Monday has arrived yet again. I wish I could tell you I had a productive Sunday but if you read yesterday's blog, you...