Good Morning,
I guess if I could learn to live in the moment, I wouldn’t sit here all week waiting on Friday.
I’m not there yet.
Having something for the pain in my back is great but it also knocks me out.
So I woke up at 3 and really struggled to get back to sleep.
So I checked in on some of my applications and I got turned down for 3 of them.
Then I looked at my YouTube channel and I lost 2 subscribers.
I suppose I could fall to the ground and writhe in self pity.
But I also saw a post that reminded me that only I have the power to change my life, that it’s within me.
I hate that I have to go just sit there all day.
Because that’s largely what I do.
But I also know not to throw in the towel because of a few rejections.
And they’re not rejecting me, they are rejecting my experience and my resume and really…they are probably rejecting the gaps in employment.
Duh!
I have a way around that but not everyone wants to deal with it.
Or hear about it.
I gotta keep trying.
So tonight, I’m gonna hold off on taking anything for the back pain until I at least put in one job app.
So.
Here we go.
Pumpkin is sitting next to me, happily cleaning herself.
I wish I could do that all day; clean myself, nap, pester my mother for food and treats and make her brush my hair and oooo and awwww over me with compliments and hugs and cuddles. “You’re the best. You’re so cuddly, you’re beautiful, just such a beautiful baby. And then you know, I’d get a rush of the zoomies and run around and torture everyone and then do it all over again.
Yes, I would love that.
Alright, on with it girly.
I hope you have a great day!
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment