Good Morning!
Second day up by 4:30. My sweet spot seems to be going to bed by 9:00 or 9:30 and getting up at 4:30.
I do have wakefulness again and I think it’s in part to all the stress.
But for now, things have eased up a bit.
I posted about sleeping with my cats and I have to tell you, when all 3 of them come up on the bed, it’s hysterical. Grey wants to be left alone by the other two so she gets as close to me as she can.
But she straight up avoids the section of the bed that Pumpkin commands if she chooses to grace me with her presence, which is right up by my face on the edge of the bed.
Mocha will sleep or stand on the pillow next to me and once in a very blue moon, she’ll take over Grey’s spot on my hip.
My awkward kitty. But full of love.
So I leave work at 4 and last night when I got home, the parking lot was closed for sweeping and I just didn’t feel like walking a gajillion miles to get home so I drove around. My girl E called and we ended up talking forever as is the norm for us.
It helped. People don’t know how much they help when they call and of course, that’s if I opt to take the call but for her, Beast and Kirsten, I usually do.
Some people start to go down the fixing me, or thinking they can, road and those people I can’t talk to all the time. Like there has to be some emotional preparation for me, lol.
Because it’s ok for me to resist what doesn’t fit but people seem to get mad about that.
But those three girls don’t do that. They let me be me.
And I guess, lastly, that my tummy hurts. It’s sicko. It has been for awhile. Nauseousness has become the norm.
What a weird word. Say it a few times; nauseous.
It’s kind of fun.
Oh I don’t wanna adult but then I NEVER want to adult.
I need an ice pick. For regular, in the freezer ice. It makes these bugs clumps in the freezer and it’s annoying.
I use it to make my shakes.
Bla bla bla.
I hope you all have a good day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment