Man. How I wish it was Friday but alas, that wish is an act of futility.
I took a call from my daughter and then I went right to bed when I got home yesterday.
I woke up at 7, to take a call from my son and went back to bed.
But hey. I was up at 4. I did laundry, I meditated. I put stuff away. You know, same same.
Just once in my life, I want to see what I could accomplish if I fucking stayed consistent and didn’t let my “me shit” get in the way.
Per the norm, I don’t want to go to work today.
There’s huge amounts of downtime at this job but the problem is that the busy stuff comes in spurts.
And I know my time there is done but I’m still not doing the work to get the hell out of there.
At this point, I do know I’m the only one who can pull myself out of this.
I need a plan.
Well fuck that, this is me we’re talking about. I always have a plan.
I need to stick to one of them.
The biggest piece for me is accepting I’m tired, I will continue to be tired and just push through.
I know that I can’t put 8 hours of sleep together. But I can manage 6 to 6 and a half.
So I kind of like getting up at 4. So go to bed at 9 and get shit done in the AM.
The magnesium seems to be on hiatus as far as working but maybe if I stick to a bedtime plan too, my body will finally know what to expect and respond accordingly.
I don’t know.
Random thoughts and all that.
I hope you all have a good day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment