Total Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2026

My Mind is Brilliant

 


Good Morning!

Words cannot even express how needed it is to be Friday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You guys, I want the puppy back. I can’t stop thinking about him. This is horrible. He was not meant to be sitting there in a fucking rescue. He needs his mom.

I continue to struggle over this.

I wasn’t ready before. I know that financially, I am not ready now but he can’t just sit there.

I don’t know what to do.

I pray everyday to whatever God there might be, that this little guy comes back to me…or finally gets adopted out.

I love him so much.

Please pray for him that he find a home.

This is awful.

Just absolutely awful.

He matters!

I pray for some kind of resolution with this, within my heart or with him finding a good home.

Or somehow coming on enough money to move and have space for him.

Please.

Ok, trying to put this aside.

I am starting a new VisionList as my New Year is approaching.

And there is so much.

Please let this be a good year for me.

Please.

Please let me dig deep and find me and grow so far beyond what I think possible.

Please give me the energy I need to move forward.

I am going to push, not obnoxiously so, but I am going to push…please subscribe to my channel, my YouTube channel.



I’m back to doing affirmations again.

Snoop Dog!

Today’s is: My Mind is Brilliant

Well alrighty then, lol.

Sure.

There are different kinds of brilliant.

It’s all about perspective and my mind is brilliant.

Have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mind is Brilliant

  Good Morning! Words cannot even express how needed it is to be Friday. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You guys, I want the puppy ...