Well Good Fucking Morning,
I can’t you guys. I got nothing and yet…I got a lot.
I’m fucking exhausted.
Went home and picked up my daughter last night to run some
errands and the car did the thing it did before.
We made it home but the car is shit, shot, shattered.
Done.
And I am done.
I am fucking done struggling. I have nothing left to
struggle with.
I want to ask why? Why me? I want to ask is this my karma?
I did not ask to be born. I did not ask for childhood
upheaval. I did not ask for a dad who swept me aside as if I was nothing, thus
kicking off a mental illness I didn’t even know until 4 years ago that I had; a
brain issue that makes borderline personality more likely and then the abandonment
that kicks it off.
I never meant to be “too much.” I never meant to be harmful
with my choices, to be selfish, to throw caution to the wind and live
recklessly. I never meant or wanted to be so angry (thankfully, this is behind me
for the most part), I never wanted to hate myself, feel less than, feel
unworthy of anything good.
I never meant to quit job after job after job. I never
wanted to be impulsive and self-destructive be it with money, men, drugs…
And here I am, so late in life, clinging to it, desperately
thinking it’s got to get better…that if I hang in there, it will.
But it’s not getting better. It’s getting worse.
And…some will say this is drama, but I want out.
Some people believe that we choose our fate before we come
here, that this is all mapped out and we agree to it but I know I would never
agree to this.
I might agree to learn the lessons but I wouldn’t sign on
for this. And what kind of “God” would
ask that of us and to what end?
So we can appreciate “heaven” even more.
As horrid as this sounds, I feel like y’all can take your
heaven and shove it up your ass because this shit ain’t cool, these heightened
emotions are not sustainable.
I don’t require great wealth; those hopes and dreams are
gone and a more realistic goal of just…basic comfort and happiness has replaced
it.
I don’t want to do this anymore.
If there is a heaven, then surely they will let me in,
knowing that all this suffering doesn’t work when one has a lifetime of mental
health shit keeping her from getting truly better.
If there’s nothing else, at least this all ends.
OK, well there you have it.
I just don’t want any surprises when I choose my way out.
I don’t want anyone saying they didn’t see this coming or
that they weren’t warned.
This life is shit.
There has been beauty and joy and happiness but those things
are a tiny little island surrounded by an ocean of shit and shit tsunamis just
keep flooding that little island.
I got nothing left in me.
My get up and go got up and went.
Gallows Pole – Led Zeppelin
Hangman,
hangman, hold it a little while
I think I see my friends coming, riding many a mile
Friends, you get some silver?
Did you get a little gold?
What did you bring me, my dear friends
To
keep me from the gallows pole?
What
did you bring me to keep me from the gallows pole?
I couldn't get no silver, I couldn't get no gold
You
know that we're too damn poor to keep you from the gallows pole
Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while
I think I see my brother coming, riding many a mile
Brother, you get me some silver?
Did you get a little gold?
What did you bring me, my brother, to keep me from the gallows pole?
Brother, I brought you some silver, yeah
I brought a little gold
I brought a little of everything to keep you from the gallows pole
Yes, I brought you to keep you from the gallows pole
Hangman, hangman, turn your head awhile
I think I see my sister coming, riding many a mile, mile, mile, mile
Sister, I implore you, take him by the hand
Take
him to some shady bower
Save me from the wrath of this man
Please take him, save me from the wrath of this madman
Hangman,
hangman, upon your face a smile
Tell me that I'm free to ride
Ride for many a mile, mile, mile
Oh,
yes, you got a fine sister
She warmed my blood from cold
She warmed my blood to boiling hot
To keep you from the gallows pole, pole, pole, pole, yeah, yeah
Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul
But
now I laugh and pull so hard, see you swinging on the gallows pole, yeah
But now I laugh and pull so hard, see you swinging on the gallows pole, pole,
pole
Swingin' on the gallows pole, swingin' on the gallows pole
Swingin' on the gallows pole, swingin' on the gallows pole
Pole, pole, pole, pole, pole, pole, yeah
Now that’s dramatic.
Peace.
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment