Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2026

No Milking

Hellooooo,

Weirdos be haunting my blog. Little ghosties.

Whatevs.

So yesterday.

I got out of the hospital. I went home then right to work. Who is this and what have you done with Denise?

My days of milking shit is OVER.

That paycheck calls.

My job is so boring most of the time time and I have grown so sedentary.

There’s a pretty walking path just down from where I work and my boss doesn’t want me on it because it’s such a dangerous neighborhood but, and I think this a GOOD thing, I am craving movement.

I can’t stand sitting still. Well I can. Laziness still calls too. This isn’t a sudden burst of energy thing; it’s more like I hate myself so much when I don’t move thing.

Hate myself or move?

So I was gonna quit smoking this morning and I made it one hour.

I know I can do it because I did it for 3 weeks and it honestly didn’t feel like that big of a deal.

But I did manage to do a lot in that hour, or at least a lot for me. 

I made my bed, I fed the cats, I did my morning skincare routine, I meditated and attempted my Wim Hof breathing stuff. I could barely do that. Not good. I got dressed and ready for my day.

I have a lot of fish to fry today so I just wanna get on that.

Not literally. Some might think I’m actually frying fish today. I am not.

We have a HUGE spider on our balcony. Normally I would freak out. But she’s straight in the middle , or almost so, of our balcony and she hangs down. I’m not kidding. She’s big.

But I feel like she protects us.

So she stays.

My job is boring and without any real satisfaction (like, I don’t feel like I’m doing anything for the greater good there), that I have to make my week evenings and weekends count.

Coming out of this five year or so coma of self imposed sloth and anxiety is very interesting and very hard. 

But here we go.

Let today be a good one for you and for me.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfort Kitty

Good Morning! Sooooo. It’s been sortof an IBS two months. I mean literally. I don’t stop pooping. Ever. But I can say that yesterday was pro...