Good Morning!
Sooooo. It’s been sortof an IBS two months. I mean literally.
I don’t stop pooping.
Ever.
But I can say that yesterday was productive in other ways as well.
Today I’m being a bit of a slug but even so, I hope to get some things done.
Mainly, coming up with a plan for the week and also applying for jobs.
I don’t hate the job I’m at but I’m over it for a number of reasons, the biggest of which I’m not making enough.
I don’t like the area it’s in.
I want to move forward.
I’m overwhelmed because both my daughter and I owe so much in medical bills and sitting down and figuring this stuff out is so hard. Plus she needs to get her permit renewed and the DMV isn’t open when I’m not working so getting her there and getting her to set it up just feels like a lot.
She’ll do it.
I haven’t exactly been a role model of “gettin’er done.”
Anyways.
Pumpkin just came over and plopped her big, wonderful self on me. I brushed her for quite awhile.
She is the most comforting cat I’ve ever been around. She’s like a huge ball of comfort. And she’s not trying to provide comfort, she just wants her loving but the payoff for me…comfort.
The cat litter stinks.
I got rid of one of the boxes and now I only use one bag of the cheap litter between the remaining two so I have to clean them out today. Dump the litter, scrub the boxes and put in fresh litter.
It was really sunny when I got up this morning and now it’s overcast.
Yuk bluck.
I hope the sun comes back out.
I’m starting an experiment today but I’ll talk about that later.
Anyways.
I hope you all have a good Sunday.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment