Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2026

No Meet-Ups in Valhalla

 Good Morning!

I was so afraid to come in to work this morning but they were really understanding. My actual boss is on vacation so she may feel differently. I came in with all my electrodes still attached and bracelet IDs.

I had to ship out some shit and I’m not really in the know on all that but fingers crossed if I didn’t do it right. At least the shipment is being made, couriered, whatever.

And I got a hot job completed in the system and customer notified. 

So I woke up last night around 1:00. Something was wrong and I couldn’t figure it out. I was in a total panic.  I couldn’t breathe. Now when I say that, obviously some oxygen was getting in because I didn’t drop down dead. But I was gasping for air and I just didn’t feel like I was getting any.

45 minutes I sat there like that.

Because I didn’t want to call an ambulance. I didn’t want to have to go back to the ER.

They gave me oxygen in the ambulance but it wasn’t doing shit. So they nebulized me and that was the ticket. They ordered an inhaler for me but it was too expensive so I didn’t get it.

The bottom line is I have no insurance so I’m going to post in a couple places asking if anyone has certain things, not for money, but for oxymiters, BP cuff and reader, and if anyone has fucking inhalers with albuterol that they don’t use, I’ll take that off their hands as well. I’m looking on good RX too.

And I’m going to have to find a doctor comfortable enough to prescribe me Xanax. Because I cannot calm down when this happens. I start getting ready to meet God…And see my people…and Buffy and Casey and Venus and Bono and Friend, and Newgie, and Tubby and Squeaky Bling Bling and Stanley and Syler and Trickle and Maple and Trout.

There are more but…

Yeah I was sitting there preparing for that but then Pumpkin and Grey came up on the chair I was sitting in. Grey was howling and Pumpkin kept headbutting me and touching my arm with her paw and I heard my bestie saying what she Sid’s last weekend, “So you’re just gonna leave me? I can’t do “this” without you.”

And that’s when I finally called the ambulance. These people don’t know shit.

They didn’t even compare notes from my last trip.

I just want an inhaler and I’m good to go.

No meetups in Valhalla just yet.

I have so many beautiful people in my life. My friend Kathy picked me up from the hospital and took me home. She’s lovely as are all of you who care so much. She didn’t tell me it’s her birthday today, I saw that on FB.

Happy Birthday Beautiful.

She also sent me some info that may help me get some mental health stuff help.

I have a lot to do this weekend. 

Right now, I just can’t wait to go to bed.

And I’m hungry.

But this also has happened in a way that I’m starting to see a pattern. Wheat and flour seem to be a problem for me. And sourdough causes this too. They are part of a much bigger picture.  A picture that has many things hidden within,

So for now, I need to cut those things out and see if that makes a difference.

I also seem to have a cold but no Covid so that’s good.

Sitting in my living room, trying to wait out whatever this was, before calling the ambulance, made me realize I don’t really want to be pushing daisies but I do need things to get better cause the way things have been…not cuttin’it.

I’m so hungry right now.

I’ll order food at noon.

Just please get me through this day cuz I’m so exhausted and please keep me awake enough to fuck shit up and tear it down here at work.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Meet-Ups in Valhalla

 Good Morning! I was so afraid to come in to work this morning but they were really understanding. My actual boss is on vacation so she may ...