Hello and Happy Saturday!
Y’girl is in “go” mode. Princess KickAss has arrived and is gettin’er done!
Cleaned my bathroom and the kitchen. Showered and done my Wim Hof breathing.
I’ve done my AM skincare and hair care.
I’ll blog in between tasks.
I had plans for the entire day but sister texted last night and asked if I wanted to hang out.
Turns out I do.
So.
I’m just going to try and get as much done as possible before setting out to her place.
Oh. I’m doing laundry too and I anticipate that being finished, dried, put away before liftoff as well.
I plan on coming back around five, doing bougie bath and chilling out for the rest of the evening.
Although I envision Sundays someday being my relax and fun day, I have got to apply for jobs tomorrow and grocery shop and cook for the week and work in my various “projects.”
In between that, my daughter and I are gonna visit an apple orchard.
I want to make apple crisp!!
So on that note, I go back to cleaning.
I’m telling myself I’m working towards something.
I have a vision of what that is but I’m open.
Hope you are too.
Enjoy your Saturday!!
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment