Hi Loves,
Well yesterday was apparently the kick of Princess KickAss, The Get’er Done Girl’s get up and go mode.
I got SO much done. Not everything because my God, there is a LOT!! But off to a great start.
Very slow this morning but gonna kick it in to high gear now.
It’s mostly errands and preparing for the week but it’s a good start.
I spent some time with my sister. It was much needed and has been to long.
Her sweet pup is changing. It was hard for me. Because I haven’t been out there, I’m sure the change was extremely dramatic. That’s not to say in any way that my sister isn’t well aware of the changes and is on top of her care. She is. Any dog would be lucky to be taken under her care and love.
It’s very, very sad. I sat with her and told her stories about the happy memories I have with her. I just want her to know she matters to me and that my life was improved by knowing her and that I love her so much.
Hard stuff.
Something funny though; It is not uncommon for me to have a visit from Pumpkin during my sleep. She often times will plop down beside me and pester me to pet her but I swear sometimes she comes up just to have some attitude.
She’ll bat at me when I pet her, she’ll non-chalantly knock shit off my night stand.
That was her mood last night.
Then she got off the bed and commenced chewing on my dresser drawers and trying to get them open.
Little menace!
But I wouldn’t have her any other way.
So I better get moving.
The first thing on the list is shopping; a bit of groceries, cat food, kitty litter, lamps (hopefully inexpensive ones) for someone who just moved and has no lights in his apartment, and one other item that’s not really a purchase.
So off I go.
Have a blessed day.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment