Good Morning Loves,
I am trying to bring back the blog. I just haven’t been feelin’ it.
I missed a lot. Meaning missed writing about a lot.
I was in the hospital for a very short stay. We don’t know for sure what exactly happened. The general consensus seems to be that it was a panic attack but that something definitely was up with my heart at the time of the attack. The EKG readout looked dyslexic.
No further episodes but clearly it is also time to quit smoking, time to start drinking enough fluids, time to eat healthier, to exercise, etc.
So I quit smoking. I have two bosses invited loved in this scenario and they will not take no for an answer. There really and truly is no try here. Yoda was right. There is only do.
So I did it and I’m doing it and sometimes it sucks so bad but mostly, I’m handling it.
Yesterday, I made all my food for the week. I am very proud of that.
I have lists for every evening this week. That’s what I’m going for in addition to maintaining cessation of smoking.
Next week, we’ll be adding more in to the mix but a step at a time, yo.
Slow & Steady wins the race.
My sleep is like something out of a dream. I do indeed sleep now and I cannot recommend magnesium glycinate enough.
I did get some magnesium L-Threanate which is the magnesium able to cross the blood brain barrier because they say it helps with focus and the aging brain.
Yes. So. This week, at least Monday through Friday:
Continue cessation of smoking
Eat healthy
Evening Schedule
The evening schedule includes things like exercise, cleaning, projects and a few other things, which I’ll share in a long form video or here if I actually follow through!!
That’s it, that’s all, that’s all I write about that.
Yeah, I’m sorry, I’m super tired. All of the sudden, wanting to sleep at my desk.
Better go and at least stand up for a bit.
Be Blessed!!
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment