Hellur,
Man. I haven’t been into blogging and I apologize.
I need to put my phone down and go live life. Seriously.
I talked to my bestie last night and it was really good. We decided to start a book club.
I’m so excited.
My sister and my mom want to be a part of it too so it’s guaranteed to be hilarious if nothing else.
It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. And my bestie has too so we decided since it can be hard to find one, eff it, we’ll start our own!
Yay!!
I see the attorney after work today and I’m gonna pay him with my rent money. I don’t know what else to do. A couple of my creditors have said they’re going to close my account and garnish my wages so…
I have no choice.
And so here we go.
Back down the rabbit hole.
Wah.
Life is what it is.
I didn’t win the stupid ass gopher five and that makes me mad.
I think I should win the lottery.
I really think I should win the lottery.
Whatever.
Onwards I go.
I hope y’all all have a great day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment