Hello There,
Oh my is all I can say. Last night…nightmares. I mean ferocious,
horrid, terrifying nightmares. I’d wake up, pet the cats, go back to sleep and
the dream was there waiting for me.
It was more like a movie but at the same time, I was in the
movie.
Anyways, I’m up, I’m at work and doing the thing…the thing
called life.
Weirdly, I want to go home. I mean, It’s this pull. It’s not
about not wanting to work, I just want to be home with my daughter.
In the dream, she had been sleeping and didn’t know I was
being assaulted by this killer and trying to get away from him and I was afraid
she’d wake up and never know that I hadn’t left her willingly. She was still
little in the dream.
It’s bizarre how much a dream can affect your psyche.
Ok, well I have 6 hours and 15 minutes left.
The guys in the shop are busy but I’m not that busy.
I’m going to come up with a plan for the steps I need to
take in getting my life together.
Quitting smoking is great but there is more to be done.
There is always more to be done.
Food truck fest in Anoka tomorrow.
Something to look forward to.
Not to mention that I love downtown Anoka.
I really don’t feel good today; emotionally or physically
but I’m gonna press forward.
I’m going to be a little under budget this week because of
my brakes but I’m pretty sure I can make it up elsewhere before rent.
Ight…gots to go.
Things at work just got cray cray but it’s not my problem, I’m
just the messenger and I’m waiting on direction for this.
No Defeat.
Have a good day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment