Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2026

My People

 


Good Morning Loves,

How are you all doing? I hope this finds you well.

Me? Take some guesses? Tired? Nailed it. Sick of pooping all the time? Yup, you got it. Stressed out and worried? Probably so.

LOL, but I really don’t want this to be a downer.

I am officially an employee of the company I’ve been working for. It was my 90 days yesterday. I got a raise, which I’m grateful for even if I’m still way under what I’m accustomed to making.

In 9 months, I’ll qualify for profit sharing, which is given out every quarter. That will help too and maybe I’ll get another raise at my year mark.

I just know for now, I like this job and I don’t want to go through the applying and interviewing and feeling worthless process.

I like the people I work with, they are funny, they work hard and they care for one another. There is no shortage of the “F-inheimer” and smart ass comments, etc. Like, these are my people.

And I find I don’t want to give that up.

I have really surprised myself these last two years or so with the whole job thing. You know, sticking out the job last year…the one I was laid off from. And then…you know, that horrid job, that truly horrid job…I stuck with that one too but I do think it was the Universe that took of me and led me to this job.

I feel valued here. It makes me feel happy, it makes me feel wanted. I have that in my personal life with my family and the friends I am so lucky to have in my life but it’s nice to have this at work on some level. It’s not all mushy, gushy, love, love, I don’t mean that. It’s just a good match for me.

I am going to keep applying for jobs but we’re talking jobs I probably won’t ever get. Jobs that pay skyhigh. I am not going to leave this company for one or two dollars more. That’s stupid when I have job satisfaction.

We’re talking it would have to be about 6.5 more bucks an hour and then only if the company seems decent.

So.

There’s that.

The next piece of this puzzle is the bankruptcy. I’m hoping to get the medical bills soon so I can put them on the bankruptcy.

And then file, file, file.

This has to happen.

Two weeks no smoking as of yesterday. Now we are gonna deal with exercise, food and weight loss.

I’m going to have to eat more than I’m used to but it’s also going to be super healthy and very protein first focused.

So….yeah. NEXT!!!!

Bankruptcy, food and exercise.

I did have a breathing episode again this morning though not as bad as the one I had that I went to the ER originally for.

I need to do that the stupid thing they sent me. It’s like a 14 day monitor thingee. I’m so sick of more “stuff”.

More “stuff” can bite me. Whatever.

Got it.

Have a great day!

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People

  Good Morning Loves, How are you all doing? I hope this finds you well. Me? Take some guesses? Tired? Nailed it. Sick of pooping all th...