For the Love of Any and All Things Holy,
It’s Friday!!
The wild rumpus is about to begin and I guess I can either
whine about it or get onboard. Onboard is better.
I got some of the apartment cleaned up last night but I am
going on pure adrenaline at this point and no real energy.
I’m exhausted.
But.
I am excited to see my Auntie.
And while I work all week next week, I have the following
Monday off. We all do.
Thank YOU!!
The city turned off the water here for a street project and I
have to poop.
I pooped. I had to.
Luckily, the toilet is flushing and also I could wash my hands.
There is a guy at work who is something else (no names). He’s
a nice person but the most negative person I’ve ever met. I don’t say that lightly
cuz I’ve meet some negative nellie’s in my life but he takes the cake.
He comes into my office every morning and goes on and on and
on about my boss, about the way she runs things, about the liberals, about
EVERYTHING.
Yesterday, my boss bought everyone Chipotle. He complained
to me about how she got Chipotle and she should’ve gotten burgers but I
guarantee you, had she gotten burgers, he would’ve bitched about the kind she
got.
How about some gratitude?
I’m super nervous. The puppy will be alone today. He’ll be
in the crate and he barks like a champ. I need to get the necessary paperwork
for him so my apartment knows he’s here.
He was super naughty last night. SO naughty.
I’m so tired.
Whatever, no regrets because when he kisses me and looks at
me with love and falls asleep in my lap, all is forgiven.
Alright, well, Friday is my day to clean the offices.
Since the water is working, here we go. One of the front
office guys is leaving early today so my boss probably won’t let me go early
but I’m going to try.
I’m so nervous about the puppy. I want to get a fence so he
can travel the bedroom if he gets out of the crate.
There’s a lot to do with this dude.
I can have him registered as a emotional support dog but it’s
expensive.
I just need a minute to breath, ya know?
OK bye.
Have a great Friday.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment