Good Morning!
Ok, so fingers crossed that the car debacle is behind me.
Behind everyone who helped.
And so many people helped.
Lots of phone calls; I took them all. I accepted every offer for rides.
I accepted offers of money as well. I’m still in the fence about how to feel about all that.
This true insanity started about two years ago although things have been difficult, really difficult starting about five years ago.
But as far as I feel about any of this, the first feeling is, and should be, gratitude.
The next thing is trust. I don’t like the word faith. So trust it is. Trust that we’ll be ok, but also trust what others say they see in me and that they love me. Over 30 people showed up during this whole car thing. That includes all the things I mentioned above; money, phone calls, texts, rides to and from work.
It was unbelievable and so humbling and everyone of these people told me they love me, that they believe in me. Everyone told me they believe I have it in me to get to the point I want to be at and so I need to trust that.
I am blessed.
Thank you.
So it’s onwards now.
The big things I need to work on are resistance (in other words NOT resisting), you know pushing through and staying consistent whether it be this blog, exercise, eating for my IBS but also weight loss, self care, finding a higher paying job. Doing all the “things”.
Not easy for me.
I get in the way of myself often.
I did this morning. I wanted to get up early but I didn’t sleep well. There’s a reason for that but I won’t get into it. I need to know and trust that sleep comes when I stick to a schedule and that if that gets messed up, to push through and get up anyways. Sleep will come.
It will come.
And now I have to get ready and go.
In my car!!!!
My car will take me to work today.
My boss will be gone for the rest of the week starting tomorrow and that is a relaxing feeling.
I like her.
It’s just nice to have breathing space of my own sometimes.
Alright, here we go. I hope you all have a great day!!
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment