Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2026

No End

Hey All,

I could sleep and sleeep and sleep. I HATE waking up. I have no Transportation so I couldn’t go into work today. Another missed day of pay. Wow. Because that’s what I need.

The bill collectors will start calling in an hour. I’m already in tears. I wish I could be strong and I wish there were answers, but I feel that there are none.

If things would stop getting worse, I could believe that they could get better, but it’s one thing after another and I’m beat by this, I can’t go on.

Not like this.

My Auntie was here this weekend and I love her so much and I’m so glad she came. I just feel bad because I really had nothing in me, I kinda know where this is gonna end up with me, this whole thing. I just can’t do it anymore you guys I can’t.

I am despondent over the puppy, but I’m at peace with the decision. He’s here for two more days and I have to figure out how to get him way out to the rescue, which is in Buffalo, Minnesota.

When I got out of bed to go to the bathroom this morning, I looked at my legs and they are covered in bruises. Those must come from the puppy, right? He’s a  biter.

I have nothing. Absolutely nothing positive to say here. I have no solution.

Well I do but there is no one who could possibly do that for me.

I’m gonna check out and try to get through yet another horrific day.

Be at peace and be blessed my friends,


Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

No End

Hey All, I could sleep and sleeep and sleep. I HATE waking up. I have no Transportation so I couldn’t go into work today. Another missed day...