Hi Boo Boo’s,
I woke up feeling good today and I’m jumping right in.
Just did a Target pickup. When I get home, I’m pulling everything out of my car.
Tomorrow, I’m going to get inside this sucks and clean it as best I can. I’m gonna go to one of those car places and vacuum it out too.
It desperately needs to be detailed but that’s not in the budget.
So I’ll do what I can.
It still reeks like smoke and I’m finding that to be a trigger so it’s gotta be cleaned, at least to the best of my ability.
Last night, I gave myself a facial and also waxed my stash…as in mustache. Menopause! Gotta love it. My beautiful Main of hair is dwindling, but it’s coming back in the form of a mustache and a beard. The beard is like the tiniest little goatee, LMAO.
Whatever.
There are so many things in the plan for today in order to get ready to just enjoy next weekend and my aunt’s visit.
I’m excited.
This time of year always surprises me with gifts from the universe, or as I believe, mom and dad. The weather starts to slowly cool down, and I feel magic in the air and I’m just better in the fall.
So there are many things to look forward to.
And I shall share them all either here or on my YouTube channel or both.
Someone on where my friends.
I hope you have an amazing day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie
No comments:
Post a Comment