Good Morning!
Well, another lazy weekend in the bag but I did get up and do some things yesterday. Not much, mind you but some.
Some is better than none.
I'm just so overwhelmed.
I know you all know that. It's just hard. I couldn't afford my meds so I'm off those again. Cold turkey, which is OK for smoking but not for meds.
Oh well, this is my life now, this is what it's become. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I know it sounds like that, I just...I'm just defeated.
For today anyways. I just want to break down and cry. I am breaking down and crying.
Feeling this way sucks but feeling it allows for all the good feels when they do come.
I had a ton to do this morning so I'm running out of time and need to get ready for work so off I go.
I hope you all have a great day.
Be Blessed.
Love & Light,
Neecie

No comments:
Post a Comment