Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Kitty Tower

 

Good Morning!

I wish I could say I slept like a dream but I didn't. At least for what I did sleep, it was deep. I don't feel icky this morning so that's good.

I'm going to hit the ground running so to speak. After this, I'm taking a quick shower because it's an Olaplex day which means that I put in a bonding treatment that I'll keep in until bougie bath tonight.

Then I have things to get up from the car. I did go over to my roommate's place after work and grabbed some things but I didn't get it up to the apartment. Then I'm just going to move stuff from his place to here and it'll make the "explosion" even worse but it's got to happen. My daughter works at noon so I'm going to stop bringing stuff at that point and then when I get back, I'll put together the bureau and unpack my arse off. I pick said daughter up from work between 4 and 5 and I intend to keep going until around 7, at which point, bougie bath shall commence.

I did get the big kitty tower together last night, which feels amazing and the kitts love it. Go hard today so I can start playing hard again.

I noticed something; the boy did end up texting the night before last, right as I was getting into bed. I didn't look at it until yesterday AM and he said he slept a lot and missed the mark on calling and that he'd try me last night. 

I asked him not to call until tomorrow just because I have so much to do. He didn't respond. And I am not reading anything into that. It's been a point of contention, my independence, with several of the guys from my past. They say they like it at first but then they don't. And like I said, I so ambivilant about this that I don't have time to be like, "Oh, he didn't text back, I hope I didn't offend him." That ship, too, has sailed. I'm Denise. I don't have time for games and I don't have time to worry about someone else. I have to get this all done today. Or at least done enough, that I feel like I can finally start living my actual life, lol. I should say that he may not even be playing games but you can see that I'm my head enough about all this to write about it. 

And when we do finally talk and catch up, I want to be able to focus on the conversation and not have the mess rolling around in the back of my head.

Does that make sense?

Me first.

That simple.

So.

Shower, meditate and go.

The cats are on the kitty tower. They can rule from above, Lording over all now. My happy babies.

I guess I better feed them. God, they are needy. LOL!

Who wants to eat? 

I hope you all have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...