Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Just Bitching

 

Hi Everyone,

Ugh, I guess I should say good morning.

I pooped out yesterday. I took a nap and had to go pick my daughter up from work and I was just worthless after that.

I'm so freaking tired.

I put the majority of the bureau together and I was mean to my daughter. Not outright like yelling but I'm just so tired. I'm too old for this shit and I brought so much over from my other place yesterday that it's the explosion again.

I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday and I am feeling sorry for myself today. I didn't even take bougie bath last night, I was so focused on just getting that damn bureau done and I'm still stressed about it.

I can't look at it as a whole. I am going to start in the kitchen and work my way out, after taking a bougie bath.

I am going to go an hour at a time and then bring garbage down and I'm going to do it until it's all done. Then...I'm going to ask if there's anyone who can help me get my file cabinet and deck chairs over here. I tried but none of them will fit in my car.

The bottom line is there is not enough room in this place for all my kitchen stuff.

I already went over to my roommate's place and just stood there overwhelmed so I left without grabbing anything. 

And what the hell is up with people and their unsolicited advice? I posted the other night about selling the coffee table and oh my god, I did not ask for advice, I was just posting on my personal FB first in case someone wanted to grab it. I get, "return it" and "paint it."

It was not a call for advice. I get so annoyed. You know how my sister comes at me? She asks if I want her opinion or her thoughts. She's very thoughtful about it. I think people could take a lesson from her. Geez.

I think a bath will calm me down and get me moving. 

I am going to write a second blog tonight. Just so I can get up and actually have time tomorrow morning to do all I want to do.

This has gotten out of hand and I can't live in chaos for long and not lose my shit. I wanted this. I am grateful for this but this is part of the price you pay for peace of mind sometimes.

I can do this. Please, I can do this. I'm Denise Motherfucking Johnson.

Ok, well, here we go. 

Wish me luck.

Have a good day all.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...