Total Pageviews

Monday, October 14, 2024

Not Gonna Happen in 5

 

Good Monday Morning!

Monday you sure looked fine, Friday I got travelin' on my mind...

I digress.

Such is the mind of Denise and all it's inner workings.

I'm running late and I don't care. I'll stay for a full 8 hours.

Anyways, I don't know how but the kitchen is done, at least for now. I still have pots and pans at my roomie's. 

The dining room is almost done. But I moved a bunch to my room so now I have that to deal with. I need to get that damn file cabinet over here. Maybe I'll put out a cry for help on FB. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Otherwise, I'll just rent a stupid uhail pickup and call it a day.

Stupid.

But yeah, I did a lot. I decided not to put the doors on the TV Stand. I put one drawer in, just so I could stuff off of the dining room table.

Tonight here's what we're doing and in this order:

  • Rent a stupid truck
  • Get my file cabinet, computer chair, patio chairs and make up drawers over to the apartment
  • Put all away
  • Get the dining room done
  • Get my room done...again
  • Facial, shower, bla
  • Bedtime
Tomorrow, I will grab more stuff from my roomie's, more of what's left. We still have a bit of a way to go.

But realistically, I could be done by Wednesday. Thursday PM I would just do a deep clean of the apartment. I want my weekend open. My sister has a birthday and my daughter has Saturday off so she wants to do something fall like...

But my sister and I might do something this weekend too...it's all up in the air. 

But it sure would be nice to come home to a clean home regardless, one with everything put away.

And then I can stop bitching about all of this.

Won't that be nice?

I do feel good about what I was able to get done yesterday. And I do feel hopeful about today.

Ok, well I am supposed to leave in 5 minutes and I still need to make my breakfast, get my food for the day ready, make my protein shake, get dressed and go...

So not gonna happen in 5 minutes. I didn't get up at 5 because I went to bed at 10 and wanted to get in as much sleep as possible. I got 7 hours even.

Nice.

Have a great day guys.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...