Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2024

All Over the Place

 

Hey Guys,

Starting this tonight and will post tomorrow (today when you're reading it, lol). I'm having a "need to deflate" moment. Deflate in a good way. Good lordie lord, I just put the coffee table together. It's super pretty. I got this gorgeous piece to go in the center of it. I can't stop looking at it. If I were a little girl, I would think it's magic. Maybe it is.

But the cursing and swearing and contorting my body in order to hold the goddamn thing together as I L wrenched the pieces together. 

I'm like...so over all this unpacking. I want to just scream. I have 2 more furniture pieces to put together; the TV stand, which is more of a buffet if truth be told. I got it because it has drawers and 2 cabinets I can put some more of my "shit" in. That one's gonna be a biatch of epic proportion. 

Then the little end stand my daughter got me and that one should not be difficult at all. You should see the area rug I got for the living room. It's so gorgeous.

But the boxing the coffee table came in is massive and there is styrofoam all over the place. I now have to drag that shit out to the dumpster. It's too late to vacuum which sucks but I'll do it when I get home tomorrow (today).

So tomorrow(today) I will be putting the little stand mentioned above together. Then I'll unpack my ass off and end the evening with putting together the big kitty tower. 

We'll talk about Sunday when we get to Sunday.

I wanted to be done by Sunday but I just don't know. I still have to get the rest of my stuff from my roommates place. It's becoming an unending nightmare.

I don't know why I needed to write all that, I guess I wanted a record of the accomplishment I'm currently feeling.

My daughter works until 10:30 and I'm going to pick her up. I feasibly could take a shower, do the dishes, get the trash out and unpack a bit until it's time to get her. That's if I haul ass.

Alright, well, I guess I'm gonna haul ass.

Ok, now we are in the same day. I gotta rush this, sorry. It's been a nightmare trying to switch my gmail accounts over to my new phone.

I spent much of my morning doing that and now I have to go in to work.

I look like shit but I don't care.

I did actually get a lot done after the stuff I wrote last night. I got the garbage out, I took a shower and I washed the dishes. Then I picked up my daughter. After putting that coffee table together, that's all I could do.

I will be back tomorrow and probably blog when I get home from work so I'm not so all over the place.

Be Blessed!!

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...