Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

WRONG

 

Hi Everyone,

Rough day yesterday and I wanted to blog but I had nothing. I mean, I had plenty but no energy to put it down here.

I actually got about 6.5 hours of sleep the night before last and so I was feeling ready to tackle the day. 

WRONG.

I immediately saw a post on FB that someone I loved very much had passed. It wasn't an active kindof love, I hadn't seen him in awhile, but just love for a person, ya know?

There was a time when this person loomed large in my life.

And his place in my life was very needed and very important.

I will write about this but not now. It's still to fresh.

And, of course, time is getting away from me. I have to get to work. I look like shit and I really don't give a shit. My sister would laugh; she came into a job that I was at years ago, took one look at me (I had a blob of hair just sitting on the top of my head) and she combed my hair out for me, right there at my desk.

It was a blob on top of my head kindof day yesterday.

Today will be much the same but I'm dressed a little nicer.

The house looks like it blew up. My roommate told me he was going to try and rearrange all my boxes as he has Mondays off and I asked him not to. It's just 3 more days, 3 more nights.

Ok, so I guess it's onwards. It's the only choice. 

I hope you all have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...