Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Figuring It Out

 

Good Morning Hopefully Happy Peeps,

Well.

I am happy to tell you that I kicked some Princess Kickass ass last night. Yup, I cleaned both litter boxes and filled just one up like I mentioned I was gonna do yesterday.

I packed most of my room, other than clothes and shoes and a few miscellaneous items.

I took a shower.

Doesn't sound like a lot but it was. I had to drag all my coats upstairs and get them boxed, then try to arrange the boxes. Yeah, I really have WAY to much shit.

Part of me really wishes I would've said fuck it and gotten a 3 bedroom but it'll be OK. We signed a one year lease and if things go according to plan, then when the lease is up, if there is a 3 bedroom available, we'll take it.

Speaking of according to plan, I have to readjust the schedule I made for the next week. I forgot that I am going to a concert with my daughter Tuesday night.

And this morning, I was going to go grocery shopping. But it was pouring. No bueno. I could go now but I do that fizzle thing when things don't go according to plan and I can't do that. I got really anxious when I didn't go grocery shopping.

I can go tomorrow morning.

I might need to get fake nails again, just for awhile. You should see what I've done to my leg with the picking.

Anxiety at it's finest. The ones on my arm seem to be healing. I still have one on my hand. 

Why did I have to get this particular form of anxiety?

Anyways, whatever. I have a load of laundry in, so once that's done, I think I'll shower quick, get ready (hair and a little makeup and get dressed) for this wedding I'm going to and then with whatever time I have left, I'll pack up what I can in the bathroom and the dining room.

I have to leave here by 1:00 to go pick up the car I'll be driving and leave there by 1:30.

I mean, if nothing else, it'll be interesting and I'm helping someone so...it's all good.

Tomorrow, I'm up early, going grocery shopping, cooking, going roller skating and then to work for an hour or so and then I'll come back and finish packing whatever I possibly can and reassess my schedule at that time. 

I'm debating renting a truck for moving. I did take Friday off and I'd like to get as much into the apartment as possible. There are probably about 6 heavy items and I'm not sure if my bookshelf will make it though I'd like it to. It was falling apart during the last move. I have a cabinet my sister bought when I lived with mom and that's falling apart too, it'll never make the move but I need to get it to the apartment complex so I can put it in the dumpster.

I'll see if anybody is available on Friday to help. I know my son is going out of town the next day so I don't want to hit him up. My son inlaw loves me but I don't think that's really on his list of things to do.

What evs, I'll figure it out.

And I'm ok. My daughter came in to sleep with me last night, which woke me up, so I didn't get as much as I would've liked but that's OK.

I would give anything to be able to cuddle up to my mom. There will come a time when I won't be here for her to do so, sooooo it's all good.

Alright, well, I mean, I guess on with it.

And now my Grey has her paws stuck in my shirt.

Ok, she's free.

And I'm almost free. 

Soon.

Less than a week.

Alright, well, be blessed my friends. Have a great weekend.

Love & Light,

Neecie,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbnp; [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[+6

That was Grey. She says hello.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...