Total Pageviews

Friday, August 30, 2024

Ownership

 

Hi Guys,

Geez, I should be ready for work already but I be sittin' here in my jammies. I slept for an hour and a half early last night and then couldn't get back to sleep so was up til midnight. Then I woke up just after 5 but I really do feel ok. 

We had a wicked crazy storm last night, well, afternoon. I was at work when it hit, about to leave. I was going to wait it out but just wanted to get home at that point. Just going from the building to my car, I was soaked to the bone; literally looked like I hopped in the shower fully dressed. Now that's a lovely feeling, soaking wet clothes while driving.

Even so, I made it home safe but my son called me to see if we have a chainsaw. Turns out, his place got hit hard. No damage to the house or to him and his girl and their fur babies, thankfully. But so many trees were down, trees, branches, leaves everywhere. He doesn't have a fence but both neighbors do and both were ripped apart. He said all the damage happened in a two minute period of time. Power is out too.

I went over there this morning to bring them some coffee and look at the chaos. My son went and bought a chainsaw and has been diligently cleaning up.

Holy shit.

We are only five minutes away and didn't have any damage and our power is still on.

There are conflicting reports as to whether this was straight line winds or a tornado but either way...holy shite.

Anyways, I just signed my lease and tonight, I'll have my daughter sign. I'd do it for her but she wants to do as it will be her first lease signing.

I love that she wants to take ownership like that.

I'm so glad it's fucking Friday. And I'm ever more glad that I have Monday off. I better get a shit ton done.

Alright, well, thanks to you all, I am only 9 views away from doubling my blog hit count this month, which I think will happen today but if not, I have tomorrow too so I'll blog in the morning.

Have a great day guys. TGIF!!!

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...