Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Fluctuations

 

Hi All,

Well darn. I got on the scale and I'm like .1 away from the 50lb mark. This one has been a bitch to attain but I mean, I'm not surprised. I fluctuate with my eating and exercising the same way I fluctuate with my energy levels.

Speaking of energy. I seem to have none.

I'll be picking up the hydroxyzine today so hopefully, blissful rest is on the way.

So today, today I have a plan. It's a big plan, lmao. It's a list you know. A big, horrifying list. But it must be done.

No naps either because I've been so tired that I have been doing that again, that damn napping. I can nap when I'm south of the earth damnit.

On a positive note, I doubled my post reads this month. Thank you!!

Everything looks good for the move. Lease is signed. Holy shit. We're really doing this.

Yay, yay!

Um, I feel like I'm not to in touch with myself and what's going on inside...emotionally. But is that a bad thing? I mean, for a little while.

I felt that happiness yesterday. That happiness that comes with helping others and with being productive.

That's still such a new feeling to me.

I like it.

It's just weird but I allow myself to sit in even though it's unknown for me.

Well, listen I have to go. I will be writing tomorrow in the afternoon. My daughter and I are going to the State Fair tomorrow so I just want to be able to enjoy myself and not be stressed with all there is still to do.

So I'm off to live this day and be productive!!

I hope you all have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...