Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Turn That Frown Upside Down

 

Hi Everyone,

Well, well, well...going to bed early last night must've helped me along. Not so much in terms of energy but in terms of just being able to get through my day. 

I'm blogging twice today because I have to hit it again in the morning. I guess instead of saying I'll blog at night, or I'll blog in the morning, I need to say fuck it, I'll just blog when I blog. Little Miss Rigidity here needs to let go of some shit and just let it work when it works.

Anyways, hard time getting going this morning, I may have wrote that already in this morning's blog. Work was just...weird. I had anxiety but I think that was because the bank I applied for my loan through wanted some further things and I was stuck in a meeting that went longer than it usually does and I just wanted to finish up everything that was requested of me and get it turned in. I should know tomorrow for sure if I get the loan.

But work like I said...just weird. It wasn't anything or anyone in particular. It was most likely me. But it felt weird. Can't quite put my finger on it.

You know, I just put one foot in front of the other and kept going. Each day comes to a close and each day, I get to go home after work, like that never changes and I told myself it'll come. Just keep going. 

I did not exercise today but I did get all my steps in. I gave myself permission when I got home from work to just shower right away and do some of the things that were on my list. So I made the last batch of lotion bars, I made tomorrow's dinner, I did a shit ton of dishes, I wiped down the kitchen counters, I took my daughter to get herself some dinner, to pick up her prescription and to grab some more cat food. I finally bought enough bags of their dry food to get a free bad this time and that helps so much right now. Their food is $24 for a bag that lasts about a month.

I agreed to help someone out and it's going to be a big task for me but I can't not help. And because it involves residents where I work, I can't say too much. But I agreed to take a day to help a resident with her husband on their daughter's wedding day. I'm going to pick him up the day of the wedding, driving his wife's car, drive 3 hours to the wedding, care for him while the ceremony is going on, hang out with him at the dinner and the start of the reception/dance and then drive him the 3 hours home.

The wife doesn't have a lot of help and when I heard about this, I just couldn't let it unfold in a way that would cause her to miss her daughter's day or any part of the special moments that come with such a special occasion. She's going to pay me, she insisted, thought I really would've done it simply because it's the right thing to do. I have no idea how much she'll give me but whatever she gives me is just fine. 

So now I've got supplies to still order, products to be made, labeled and wrapped, advertising to go out, the venue rented, I have to find furniture, I have to pack and move and Imma do this wedding gig.

Yeah. I'll be a wee bit busy. One day, one minute if need be, at a time and I will get this done. I'm gonna go a bit smaller with the amount of products than what I had planned in order to familiarize people with my products so that they are primed to buy for Christmas.

But let's not worry about Christmas just yet, let's get through the next month.

And so...multitasking...thus the blog two times in one day. 

I am being positive and when I'm not, I tell myself, "turn that frown upside down darlin', you got this" even I don't got this.

Ok, I just saw that according to the 10 day weather forcast, starting Monday the 9th and going through the 18th, it's going to be hotter than shit out. I can't with this fucking weather and this heat lasting well into most of, if not all, of September.

I have to let this go for now. I have to. It's so upsetting to me. It's more upsetting than thinking about the presidential candidate I hate, winning the presidency. I'm serious as snot right now. The weather is more important to me than which dork is our president. I have no control over the weather. None, nada. 

I have no choice in the matter so all I can do, is plan to dress light, park in the garage at work and just...deal. It's the sleeping more than anything that really upsets me. I just don't sleep during the summer and it's miserable but I'll just try my hardest with that too.

Wanna hear something gross? I kept smelling blood today. And I couldn't figure it out. But then I felt a trickle and I wiped my nose and it was bleeding so I grabbed a kleenex and blew my nose and all this bloody pus came out of it...wtf? I can't even. I don't have time for a pus filled nose. It didn't smell bad or anything...I have a cold sore in my nose right now and I'm sure it's related to that. I can't leave the damn thing alone either and that could've triggered a wee infection but just...ewwww.

K, well on that note, good night, sleep tight, dream happy dreams of tiptoeing through the tulips and I shall be back when I am back.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...