Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Recipe For Perfection

 

Good Morning! 

Long time no blog. Well, for me at least. I had a bad week. This heat. I know, SSDD. I have no control over the weather. I truly wish I did.

Alas, I have not proven myself to be omnipotent in that field.

Everyone would hate me, I'd be like the White Witch in the Narnia chronicles; it'd be permanent winter. Well, it'd be two months of spring, 5 months of fall and 5 months of winter. No summer. Ever.

Well, maybe a few days in the low 80s with no humidity and a nice breeze.

There you have it; my recipe for perfection.

This past week found me getting little sleep, burning myself out, suffering from fatigue and anxiety. The anxiety is brought on by all there is to do and that's not going to dissipate anytime soon.

That one is what it is.

But while I am going to go hard this week, I'm going to make it all fit in. I have to.

Yesterday, I made bubble bars; only two batches but it's a start.

After this blog, I'll be ordering supplies.

Lots of them and I'll do what I can in the meantime. 

I don't have any answers anymore, other than I know what sidetracks me. It's an anxiety response but I've got to learn to push through these things. I did that yesterday and it was great.

I also avoided phone calls which I feel guilty about but I've got to get this shit done. I can't play.

So today, it's not to much action; some, but not a lot. Ordering supplies, going roller skating. Making some bathbombs.

Making my list for the week and sticking to the motherfucker. 

Next Saturday, I'm out of the game, ya know? I'll be at a wedding all day. 

And after that wedding, I'm not offering help to anyone for awhile. I just can't. I overextend myself and I mean well, it comes from a good place but it's one of the ways I can help myself.

I am OK. I made it through all that shit. 

I managed some ok sleep last night. 

Gotta keep going. Just keep going. 

The three main things I need to do to keep myself sane is:

  1. Enforce the sleep thing and no coffee in the afternoon
  2. No wasting time with that stupid ass phone game (I just deleted it yet again)
  3. Do not overextend myself
I'm not taking calls and I am doing some fun things in between all this.

I don't know you guys; I mean, there you have it. Life is what it is, life is also what you make it. Sometimes we need to be a little selfish.

And so on that note, I'm outta here, putting in an order, then roller skating, then home and bathbombs, then lunch and a movie.

Then plan my week accordingly.

Then bed and then here we fucking go again.

I hope you all have a good one.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,
Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...