Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2024

Rallying Plus Plan Stan Man

 

Hello,

Y'girl is so damn tired. Like, bone tired, like soul tired. Tired to the core of my existence and all that is. I went hard yesterday and I went hard today. Way over my step count both days, roller skated yesterday and roller skated today. I finally took the class and I loved it. It was a muthafucker though. I sweat more in that class than I do when I do strength training at the gym. But it was fun. It really was. And I already learned some things. This girl that was at the same level as me is so daring and I thought she was younger than me but she was talking about roller skating in the 80s so I was kind of surprised. But yeah, she totally went for everything the instructor walked us through while I was much more cautious and reserved. So fun. And I needed fun today because work took it out of me.

Some days at work are just...take it out of me days and this was one of them. I mean, not because of anything in particular but after lunch, I just hit the decline button and I went down fast. I didn't even hit the button, it triggered it's own damn self. I'm kind of proud of myself, and somewhat surprised, that I was able to rally and push myself to go to the class. And even more shocking, I took a shower when I got home and am in the process of doing my skincare. Two more steps to go and then I can go to bed.

No way around this, tomorrow is going to suck. It's going to suck for a good reason though. Tomorrow is the night I go pick up little kitty and bring her out to my friend Gail. The hardest part for me, is that she lives by the airport. It's a drive but...it's for a good cause. I'm also praying I can rally myself to make it to the gym tomorrow morning as that's what's in the plan Stan for my damn day man. 

Being busy is good, but I haven't learned to be present in it yet. I go from one thing to another telling myself, "It'll all pay off in the end, it'll all pay off in the end."

We shall see young grasshoppah, we shall see.

Ok, I better go. Sleep is already whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I highly doubt I'll write tomorrow but I shall try.

Be Blessed, Dear Boogahs...Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...