Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Feline Feasting

 

Hi Everyone,

Geez, I sit down to blog and I immediately have to go to the bathroom. It's all those cats I ate last night...winky face.

That one is too rich to not comment on or use.

No politics in my blog. Last night was the first time ever that I've watched a debate and it was a good one. 

I may just watch every debate, I found it be very entertaining.

Well guys, I'm running on empty. It's been such a busy week, with no end in sight. I'm going to leave at 2 or 3 today, come home and get shit done. I'll make bathbombs and the bubble bars. I'll get my entire office and all the bedroom stuff packed.

Then I have to go find a mattress for my girl, she can't be sleeping on the floor.

A lot of people are saying that want to come to my open house. So I can't put this one off. I need to make it happen.

Like, I'm in it now. I'm right in it and I need to go for it.

There's just so fucking much to do and I wish I had enough PTO to just take like 3 days off.

Last night I picked Kitty up and took her to her forever home. She's so beautiful. I really want her to have a good life and I teared up because I want her. She's so darling but I also can't. I just can't.

We have a situation at work with a resident and her dog. This shit is hard you guys. It's really hard. I don't understand how families wouldn't want an animal that their now diminished loved one loved so dearly. I would never not take my sister's dog, or one of my kids' dogs or cats. I would take them and love them and honor them.

I don't get it.

I'm feeling sad, overwhelmed, not trusting the Universe. 

I'll be alright. But clearly, my time management skills, or should I say lack thereof, are wreaking havoc for me right now.

Thus, some time off this afternoon.

I have to get back on top of things. I have to.

And that's overwhelming.

But I have had fun this week. The roller skating lessons were great. Seeing my friend Gail when I took Kitty to her was wonderful. Tomorrow I'm doing Zoomba with a friend. It's that damn illusory BALANCE bullshit I'm trying so desperately to obtain.

I gots to go. Peace!

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...