Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2024

I'm Melllllllting


 Hi Loves,

Well, I'm starting this blog Friday. It has been a day! Not a bad day but high anxiety and I'll be fooked if I didn't crank shit out regardless but yeah...I'm elevated.

And I'm so excited. I just hit the final submit button on an application for my daughter and I to move into our own place. This has been a long time coming. We are not in a perfect place for this but we are ready and like I said in a previous blog, sometimes you just gotta jump.

Our time here, it's done. Although my roommate has said several times we can stay until the end of the year, we...it's time.

I was nuts today. I don't know how else to say it. I was shaking this morning and trying to finish the application before I left for work and I broke down to a couple coworkers, both of who were wonderful and said, "you can go home, you gotta do this Denise." 

I didn't go home right away. I literally delivered all the resident packages, then delivered letters that needed to go out that day. I did the OK call list. I attended stand up. I put in an order for office supplies, like I knocked it out.

But that has to stop. I've taken a lot of liberties with this job. 

It's Sunday now. 

I don't know where to begin. I guess I could bitch about the heat for a minute. I know most people can handle being uncomfortable. And I do think it would be different if my room cooled down but it doesn't. When you have this high humidity, you almost have to have the A/C down even further than you really want it, to get the humidity out of the house.

I woke up last night again and it was so fucking hot I wanted to die. This weather is torture for me. I swear, if I can, if I really can, I want to go to Iceland next summer. Most people want the Caribbean and I just want to go to the North Pole. 

Anyways, safe to say that once again, I am all over the place. The dermatillomania has returned. I have an ouch on my hand that is pure gross. Two of them actually, but one is super bad. 

Ok, so I spoke with someone yesterday on the phone for 2.5 hours. This is a close relative but someone I didn't know about, my family didn't either, until I did a DNA test. 

She, like most of the women in our family, has a ginormous personality. As I get to know her, I will need to put time aside because this isn't someone you talk to for 20 minutes.

I will tell this story someday but out of respect for all of us getting to know one another, I am not going to do so now. But I already love her and claim her and I hope she'll do the same with all of us.

I need to get a lot done and I'd like it to be done by 2:00 so I can have time to get ready for tonight's shenanigans.

I'll write about that tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last of the stupid hot days and it'll go back into the 70s. Honestly, this has been a mild summer for us overall but when the heat hits, I'm done for. I wilt. "I'm mellllllting."

I hope you all have a good day.

If these last few posts seem a bit surface, they are. I don't have the energy to go deep but I do have things on my mind. Too many things. 

Alright, I'm out. Have a great day.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...