Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2024

As Clean As Possible

 

Good Morning,

It is a good morning. But I'm a bit wavering. I'm out of sorts I guess you could say. I'm still going to have a good, full day.

Sometimes, you have to make a decision that this is how it's going to be. I'm not sure why I seem to be struggling a bit but there is the fact that the full moon will be here tomorrow. There is the fact that I got so much done yesterday and I tend to be someone who crashes the day after a productive day. But while that's often been the case, I can rewrite that. It's just one of many storylines after all.

So when I'm done with this blog, I will jump into this day. 

I got so many things organized with my products yesterday. So many things.

So I won't go into what I'm going to be doing today. I do have some fun things planned. It'll be good. But I also want to make at least my lotion bars. I never did find the recipe book I made for my products. I know the basics of it but I will have to look up a recipe and then tweak it with the things I usually put in mine. Because mine aren't basic. Mine are really good.

I took a nap yesterday and it was because I was genuinely tired from being out late the night before and getting under 5 hours of sleep and then working hard yesterday. I was worried that I wouldn't sleep and I did wake up quite a bit but was able to go back to sleep. Still no sleeping meds and while it's been hit or miss, I'm surviving it.

Having not taken the edibles in almost two weeks, I can say that I do feel a little brighter, a little clearer so that's my answer as to the edibles.

I just want my body as clean as possible. 

Ack, I am going into work today to talk to the person who has so loudly disrupted my peace. I'm trying not to work myself up about it. I will do this. It's not drama, it's me standing up for me. I'm responsible for not making it an attack but I do have every right to state my boundaries.

And I guess on that note, because I'm feeling like I've already wasted my whole day, which is stupid because it's only 8:42AM, I better just jump in.

I hope you all have a gorgeous day. 

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Feeling Manageable

 Hello again, Going for a twofer today. Like I mentioned in this morning's blog, I am struggling. I decided to post this as I go. Simply...