Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Other Than Sleeping

 

Hi Everyone,

Geez, what a day. My only saving grace is that there is still some time in the day to get some things done. I have gone back to taking these long ass naps during the day. I started not sleeping that great again. And so some time around noon, I lost it. I'm like dragging my feet and barely able to keep my eyes open. I did get a job app in. My goal is to do one a day. It took over 2 hours! This is ridiculous.

But at least I got it done. 

I paid two credit card bills. I took a bath and a shower this morning because I've been off with my schedule on that front as well.

But yeah, other than sleeping...that's about it.

I don't even feel like blogging. I'm not sure what's going on. Is it physical or is it a mental health thing? I think I'll journal tonight and see what comes out.

So on that note, I am going to go on a long ass walk in an effort to make my step goal.

I promise to come back tomorrow and mull through some of this.

Have a lovely evening.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witch Tree

  Hi Everyone, I have wanted to blog, I really have but doing anything, per the norm of late, is like trudging through a mountain of sticky,...