Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Good is Good


Good Afternoon,

How's everyone feeling today? Thank you for stopping in. I feel content right now! 

So, first; sleep. Under 5 hours last night. My store stopped selling my edibles and I got a different kind and they do not work at all. So I ordered some but of course you have to pay shipping so they're a bit more expensive but oh well. Hopefully, they'll get here quickly. My daughter has the same prescription for sleeping that I had so I can use that until my stuff arrives.

Today has been good, which is good. It's good because I never did bounce back yesterday. And I slept like shit.

I made a list of things to do but I am just doing them one after the other and not assigning a time frame to it.

Much more chill and much more effective. I finally found all my recipes so after I'm done with this blog and post it, I'm going to type up 5 of the recipes. 

My brother and fam are coming out in July and I want these done. 

You know, I did something to my wrist yesterday while typing. It frickin' hurts man.

Whatever.

Today I told someone I love about how I felt about something. The person was so understanding. It's still scary for me to tell people when I feel some kind of way. But this turned out so good. I felt heard and validated and we treated each other compassionately.

When I do reach out or set boundaries or whatever, it's foreign to me, it's scary. I'm just grateful and relieved. 

And it is absolutely beautiful out today. The lilacs in the bedroom are just about to bloom. The flowers are there, they just haven't opened quite yet. 

Imma totally fill a vase up with them.

Ok guys, I'm ok today. Just being easy on myself but still making progress.

So I hope you all have a great rest of your day. I'll be back tomorrow.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light,

Neecie


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witch Tree

  Hi Everyone, I have wanted to blog, I really have but doing anything, per the norm of late, is like trudging through a mountain of sticky,...