Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Taxes Schmaxes, I Hate Taxes


 Good Morning,

MUCH better morning than yesterday. I crashed big time. I was so tired and just so out of whack. I was a big crab. 

I almost cried when the sun came out this morning. We are supposed to be having a bit of a good run weather wise but next week, the forecast shows lots of rainy days. I don't even know how I'll get through that. I'm so sick of this shit but I also know we need it so we don't go into another drought. We may already be in one seeing as how we really didn't get much in the way of snow.

Anyways, can I be honest? This job search shit? Every single job I apply for is something I know I'll hate and that's because I've always hated administrative assistance. I do know it's a necessary evil for me to be working for someone else at this point. I don't want to. But I have to.

Today, I'm already, as I write this, in my head about the fact that I have to file my taxes today, do job search and I'm trying to figure out how to file for an LLC.

It's time. I can't fuck around any longer. So I'll be doing that today as well. I have to do something to light a flame under me arse. There is simply no way I'll be ready for an open house by May 1 as I had hoped for but June 1 is doable. I just need a job though, so if I don't make anything, I can have that. I need to start looking for an apartment but that's dependent on the job thing as well.

Not gonna lie, I feel overwhelmed. But. One thing at a time today...truly. So first, I do my taxes. We will move on from there.

I hope you all have a great day. Some days we gotta push through and just do our best. If you are having that kind of day, know that I am as well and that I will be pushing through right along with you.

Be Blessed.

Love & Light

Neecie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witch Tree

  Hi Everyone, I have wanted to blog, I really have but doing anything, per the norm of late, is like trudging through a mountain of sticky,...